September 29, 2 B.C. is without a doubt, the correct date of Jesus Christ’s date of Birth, confirmed by all of the information below, some new, that I have pulled together, particularly from the books of Luke, Daniel, and Revelation as well as the free Stellarium Astronomy software among several other historical sources. To get started, Jewish tradition implies that Jesus started his 3.5-year Ministry on his 30th birthday based on Levitical Rabbinical tradition (Numbers 4:3). Jesus was 33.5 years old at Crucifixion by many traditional accounts. The calculated crucifixion date from the previous blog post related to Daniel’s 70-Weeks Prophecy (Daniel 9:24-27) with historical and astronomical information regarding various constraints, confirms the time frame. I declare that this is the most compelling case on the Internet for the Birth of Christ date because of the 2 new ways I have found to verify it. Comment below if you disagree by the end of this blog post. Read on!
Here are the Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus’ Birthday was September 29, 2 B.C.
- 1. Derived from His 33 A.D. Crucifixion and Palm Sunday Dates, as calculated from the 70-Weeks Prophecy.
- 2. Aligned with the 2 B.C. Feast of Trumpets – Jewish New Year’s Day.
- 3. NEW! Confirmed by Revelation 12:1 and Stellarium Software.
- 4. Verified by Saint Irenaeus, 2nd Century Church Theologian & by Eusebius, 4th Century Church Bishop, Scholar, & Historian.
- 5. Verified by Tiberius Caesar’s’ Reign.
- 6. Verified by Josephus, 1st Century Jewish Rabbi, Scholar, & Historian.
- 7. Verified by Sir Isaac Newton, 17th Century Scientist, Scholar, & Historian.
- 8. Perfectly Aligned with the 3 B.C. Winter Solstice & Summer Solstice – John the Baptist.
- 9. NEW! Perfectly Aligned with Mary’s Birth Date, as calculated from the 70-Weeks Prophecy.
- 10. Jesus’ Birth and Death Dates Align with a New Moon and an Eclipsed Full Moon.
Post a Comment